06/09/2012

The Functional Art is here


Alberto Cairo's latest book is here... and in english. 'The Functional Art' has been translated, updated, improved and completed in the last months and now is available. I read the spanish version and the sensation I had is that I was reading what I should have read when I was in my first years in this work. But then you notice it keeps being useful anyway. The reading is completely different now, what I learn from the reading changes with your experience. Is, undoubtedly, time well spent. Is not just theory, also practical cases through discussions with some of the greatest names as John Grimwade, Fernando G. Baptista, Steve Duenes, Hannah Fairfield, Geoff McGhee...

But this is 'Show Don't tell', so I'll stop talking and let you enjoy the intro...



...and the interview with John Grimwade



Related  - The best design advice I ever got - Alberto Cairo  - Index of the book

No comments: